Saturday, May 24, 2014

Nail Look Of The Week...

My nail look for this week is completed!!!  First, before we get into this amazing color I chose, let's discuss my Starting 5...

So, I just started using a new nail thickner,  Sally Hansen's Miracle Nail Thickner, I previously used Orly's Calcium Sheild which I love and recommend, it's just I got mine from TJMaxx for $3.99 and its $10 on website but you can order from Amazon for cheaper price but then there's shipping and waiting.  I finally said I will try something else for the time being and got the Sally Hansen product.  I will review in about a month!!!

Also, added back into my mix is the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth.  In the previous post o shared how this and the Hard as Nails Hard as Wraps together gave me amazing results.

After every manicure I use the Deja Vu cuticle oil, previously I was using Orly's Cuticle Care Complex which is also a fave and recommended.  I will start using that again eventually, I just have one I'm waiting to try.  The Deja Vu Cuticle Oil is good it's just extremely oily so you have to let it soak in before polishing for about 5 minutes.

Lastly, my NYC In New York Minute Quick Dry Top Coat...best top coat hands down.  Now the color, Sephora by OPI Is It Pay Day Yet??? ... how perfect for Spring and Summer is this color???  I applied 2 coats, it looks like it will glow in the dark lol...well that's all folks!!!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment