Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fashion Tips.....

Good day ladies!!!...and Gents, so as I began to get back into Fashion research, my first stop was www.instyle.com and I came across their list of 50 Best Fashion Tips of All Times.  Fashion Tips, truly ones opinion, you end up doing as you wish but you can't say you weren't taught or encouraged to follow suit.  I went through all 50 tips and picked my top 5 that I believe are of utmost importance:

1. Show skin strategically...many women have failed this tip, even myself a time or two...or 3, maybe 4!!!  No one's saying you can't be sexy but for the most part men like to fantasize,  give them something to fantasize about. 

2. Accessorize in brights...we all know I love color!  Nothing confuses me more than a woman buying/wearing all one color, staying so simple and muted to the world.  Speak up!!!  Or at least let the fashion speak for you...wearing an all black outfit??? Add red, or orange,  even pink to that look in your shoes, bag, even lipstick.

3. Consider the wear and care...there was a time when I paid no attention to that little tag on the inside of garment telling you how it should be cleaned,  but once you've washed something that should have been dry cleaned and it shrinks or damages the fabric, you'll pay attention. 

4. Open your mind...don't talk to me about fashion unless you're willing to step outside of that black and white box you get dressed in and are ready to try new things! 

5. Own something leopard...or cheetah, zebra, lion, tiger...own an animal print!  It will save your life in a fashion crunch.  Shoes, bag, scarf, hat, umbrella.

Check out the rest of their list...

Let me know what fashion tips you live by on a daily by commenting below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment