Saturday, May 24, 2014

Let's get NAILed!!!

Today is the first post of many on Nails and Nail Care.  For over a year now I've been doing weekly manicures and naillooks and posting pictures on my Instagram (iamastylisttiadanielle), I am just as passionate about my nails and nail care as I am about Fashion so I've decided to incorporate the two! 

I was once like most and addicted to going to get my nails done and having acrylic on my nails, and then it became costly and there is just something so unattractive to me when you have that look of needing a fill in and can't do anything about it.  At this point the acrylics had to come off, but my nails were dependant on the acrylic so without it they became so weak.  

At this point this is when I had to take it upon myself to retrain my nails and get them strong and healthy, and long because I'm not a huge fan of short nails, longer nails elongate my fingers and I like that.  So, I started using two products that I still use today and they are both from Sally Hansen,  the Maximum Growth and the Hard as Nails Hard as Wraps.  I used the two together weekly and experienced significant change in my nails. 

Ok, present day...I've gone from short to long, from long to longer, back to short and now they are starting to grow long again.  The picture below is from a two week time span, the top was taken two weeks ago and the bottom is this week.  I'm now off to do my manicure and new naillook which I will post once I'm done.....

No comments:

Post a Comment