Saturday, April 12, 2014

Inspiration lies in the...........

Cover-Up!!!  That's right, this look was inspired by a new purchase which was the cream and black cover up.  


It was purchased from TJMaxx and is from the brand Tea N Rose.  I wanted this cover up a month ago but at $14.99 but not having at least pockets, I had to put it back.  Yeaterday I came across it on clearance for $12!!!  $3 less was much more reasonable...

Now I usually wouldn't wear baggy at the top and bottom at the same time but I was feeling something free and easy going, plus I hadn't worn these pants in quite sometime...

My leather converses are always a go to when I want to be fashionable but chill


The necklace and ring to the left are also new purchases



So now you know what inspired my Outfit Of The Day!!!  For more details on each item, check out The Fashion Trap on Facebook...



No comments:

Post a Comment