Saturday, April 12, 2014

This look is inspired by.......


What inspired this look was my need to switch handbags!!!  Yes, it's little things like that that start my creative process.  



So, I had not carried the red bag in a long time and knew I had tons of running around to do, it's the perfect casual run around bag where you can throw any and everything in but still look chic at the same time.  Also, I wanted to try a few things, I love leopard and red together so the shoe decision was easy...


I always wear pants (I promise to wear more dresses and skirts in the near future) so I wanted to wear my maxi skirt again to be as casual as possible but still slightly trendy.  The tank was a recent purchase, now in the previous post I mentioned I don't like to be too match matchy so the fact that it was a shade of red but not the same shade as the bag was perfect, step outside the box sometimes!  Now here's where I had to have a mental convo with myself, "self is the pattern on this tank going to look crazy with the leopard print in my shoes???" 


NO!!!  Any fashionista on trend knows mixing patterns and prints is on trend, just look at my girl Solange!!! 

So that's how this look was created!!!  For details on each item, check out The Fashion Trap on Facebook...


No comments:

Post a Comment