Friday, May 16, 2014

Attending a Pop Up Shop...

Hey there!!!  So I know its been awhile,  I wasn't posting because I started working on something new but realized if I wait to post everything elsewhere then what will people read until then???!!!  Things have also been going on in my life and I've just been trying to figure out how to push through and be great no matter what!   Which pushed me to think about revamping everything I'm doing...I've started another Youtube channel so those videos will be linked here.  Also, I will begin posting on my love for nails and weekly manicures,  how i care for my nails, products I love for my nails, reviews (good and not so good) and more. 

So on to the fashion...tonight I will be attending a pop up shop for designer Monika Chiang.  I am super excited because though I'm working on starting my business in fashion, I have not had the opportunity to attdnd many events, that were free or reasonably priced.  This event was bought to my attention by theplushrush on instagram.  So I immediately googled Monika Chiang and saw some great pieces from her so I'm excited to see whats in store for this evening. 

Now, what to wear???  Well I do magazine pulls all the time so I had a few looks I wanted to recreate with pieces from my closet.  I wanted to wear something extremely chic but effortless because as a Stylist this should come easy to me, I never want to look like I try to hard.   One pull was a look on Miley Cyrus, floor length pleated white dress...cropped black leather jacket, and a black oversized bag...so chic,  edgy, and effortless!!! 

Once my look is on and I'm ready to go, I will post...but don't you just love this look???

No comments:

Post a Comment