Tuesday, December 17, 2013

LOTD...

Look Of The Day!  Every female in the world with a camera phone is happy now...but from all that I've seen, I haven't read the inspiration behind the look.  Do people really just "get dressed"??? With no thought except "this is cute!" Fashion is deeper than that, and as a true fashionista you should know fashion is meant to inspire!!!  So I vow from this day forward, with every LOTD post, I will share my inspiration...

With that being said, this is my LOTD!!!

Now I did pics of the pieces before putting them on so I could get a visual of how the pieces would look together before putting them on, try it!  

My inspiration was my boyfriend telling me those Coach boots looked dope, kind of have a vintage look, they've just been sitting in my closet so I said why not?! 



Also, the other day I purchased this cute snake necklace from Kendall and Kylie Jenners line...


I had to wear it...

Everything else just fell into place, at least I thought!  The bag was a given, but the vest I feel pulled it all together giving a Soho Chic vibe 

Remember, there are so many things going on in the world...let fashion inspire you and brighten up your day!  

                           Fashionably yours,

                           Tia Danielle 




No comments:

Post a Comment