Friday, November 29, 2013

Building my business...

Hello to you all out there!  As you know or may not know, FASHION is my life...I have known for quite some time that I was destined to be a Stylist/Image Consultant.  

I have worked for over 7 years perfecting my craft and worked on getting my name out there...then so unexpectedly I came across a company that is built on helping Personal Stylists build their business.  

Keaton Row!  www.keatonrow.com
If my services are needed of you, sign up with me as your Keaton Row Stylist at www.keatonrow.com/stylist/tiadanielle for personal online styling sessions.  It is my job to learn about all your styling needs, sizes and budget.  I take all that information and create a customized lookbook that's fits your needs and taste.  We work with stores such as Asos, ShopBop and Nordstroms.  If that isn't incentive enough, the personal styling look books are FREE!  You buy the items you love straight from your lookbook and to top it off, there is FREE shipping on all purchases and returns!!!

Below are a few looks from my public lookbooks:







No comments:

Post a Comment