Sunday, December 22, 2013

Giving you the BOOT!!

Hey ladies!  So this post is dedicated to the boots I adore but that don't adore me...Mom and I took a trip to Nordstrom rack because that is the place I can go to to get shoes my size (4-4.5) I can find so much in that place.

So I was in need of shoes for work, black booties and brown knee boots.  I found all items, the brown boots I fell in love with immediately...ladies, meet "the dutchess" 


I call them "the dutchess" because it's Fergie's shoe line, but that's not what they are actually called!  Anyhoo, so I fell in love with them because they have this rugged chic look to them, like I can wear them with a few different looks and when buying items like clothing and accessories you want to purchase items that have multiple uses to really get your money's worth!

Ok, so I wear the boots yesterday for the first time, OMG I was in pain all day.  Let me be the first to admit I'm not a fan of pinky toes, I think they have no purpose but to ruin a magical moment in a great pair of shoes.  Now, I wear a 4 but some shoes are cut so small and narrow and a 4.5 is necessary, and you know one foot is bigger than the other so one foot felt fine and the other not so much.  

When I tried on the boot I had not a clue it was from Fergie's line, but when I went to wear them and saw that they were, I was excited about it...sad to say I don't know when I will wear them again, I've got to get a major pedi for these bite size boots!  

No comments:

Post a Comment