Monday, June 9, 2014

Nails...New color and Then & Now

Hey ladies!!!  I'm a couple days late with this post but I've had a busy couple of days...

So, if you follow any of my social media you know that I change my nail color every week and do weekly manicures.  I'm at a point now where I don't even know what other colors to get.  I'm trying to stop myself from being a polish hoarder, but I honestly need more supplies more than polish. 
Ok, so this week I aimed to stay on course with my Spring/Summer colors and opted for this shimmery yellow color from Sinful Colors: 928 Lets Meet and the accent nail has a bit of glitter from Sally Hansen: 550 Frazzle Dazzle.  I thought the yellow and gold combo would be perfect together. 

I have not done any design or accent nail for that matter in a really long time because I'm not really into glitter polish that much, for one, and two, I can't be perfect at everything so doing designs is not my niche. 

Also below you will find a two week apart look at my nails without polish.  I do this to show if there was any change in length or look of nail. 

If you have any questions pertaining to nail care or any of the products you see, please leave them and your comments below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment