Sunday, June 1, 2014

Here's another Look Inspired...

Ok, so I kept it as simple as one can get with a look, who doesn't love a T-Shirt and Jeans outfit with a nice chic jacket and pumps???  Exactly!!!  So I turned to Zoe Saldana for my inspiration.  Her look, very effortless with a touch of chic.  If you don't know by now, for someone who does not like to be categorized and put in a box, I stand firm on being effortless and chic.  We have a basic white tee,  I chose s v-neck because that's the neckline I favor...a caramel colored jacket,  hers has much more exaggeration in the sleeves though mines does have shoulder pads...my jeans are a darker wash but they work...if you are a woman, there should be, needs to be a pair of pointed toes black pumps in your closet!!!  Lastly, I had to also do that red lip, it says "casual chic just got sexy".  Remember ladies, its all about taking bits and pieces, making it work for you.  We all have the ability to look and feel like a star!!! 

T-Shirt from TJMaxx (in-store)
Jeans are Guess (given to me)
Jacket from TJMaxx (in-store) brand is Mimi Chica
Shoes are from Nordstrom (in-store) brand is Paolo
Lipstick is Elf Cosmetics (online) www.eyeslipsface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment