Friday, January 17, 2014

What BAUBLE???

So this is one of many blog posts I'm sure that will be dedicated to Bauble Bar!  If you have not heard of them, you don't know what you are missing.  I do have someone to thank for putting me on to them, when I get the chance to meet Courtney Kerr of "Courtney Loves Dallas" I most certainly will thank her!  

I was watching an episode of Courtney's show where she was meeting with them for a possible business venture, and I immediately went to the site www.baublebar.com ... My first purchase was this Pyramid Stretch Bracelet 


Which was $10 on sale!!!  They have amazing pieces in the sale section for my ladies on a budget.  I received a 15%  discount on my next purchase so I then purchased these...


I also had shopping points which takes a few dollars off so for all three pieces I paid a little over $30!!! SCORE

So many great incentives and beautiful pieces that will work with any look.  I will definitely keep the pictures coming with my new BAUBLES!!!  

*Silver Chain ID Ring
*Silver Blade Bangle
*Lucky Charm Horseshoe Pendant  Necklace

**All Final Sald items are non returnable**

But you won't want to return a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment