Sunday, January 19, 2014

Bye Bye Loehmann's...

But say hello to my new friends!!! Yesterday my mother and I were supposed to go thrift store shopping and to Loehmann's, somehow we only made it to Loehmann's!  

If you aren't aware, they are going out of business after being around forever!  So, because of that my mother wanted to go see what deals they had.  For a store going out of business the sales could be better but that's not to say they aren't good, I mean she did get a $300 coat for $180 minus tax!

Now, I just went along for the ride with no intentions of buying a thing...that didn't last long...first it was the jewelry, I was in need of a bold silver piece to wear with my new bracelet from Bauble Bar, and I was in need of a gold and silver combo (yes the trend continues)...then I went to the clothes in which I need none, but I believe you can never have too many jackets and blazers, it is the easiest way to switch up a look in a matter of moments.

So these were my purchases....



The jacket I didn't post a pic with on because I have an outfit in mind, so how it looks on will have to wait a couple days but it is the most simple, chic piece I own and fits like cinderellas shoe!  The neckwear is bold enough to make a statement but not so much that they will take away from a look.  If you live near a Loehmann's get in there and see what goodies you may find!

Fashion Tip: always make a statement without looking like you're trying to make a statement!


*Jacket/Blazer is love...ady
*Jewelry is Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment