Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Look Inspired 2...

Hey ladies!!!  So continuing on my mission to show you everything you need to put a look together you probably already own.  This Look Inspired was bought to you by Selena Gomez, I've been watching her and her style is amazing, I need to find out who her stylist is!  What made me pull this look was because it's styled just how I like...effortless and chic.  Now, I did not have a black blazer that is waist length so I had to improvise with my Pea Green blazer from Loehmann's, that's the thing you must remember when putting together a Look Inspired, it does not have to be exact, as long as we can see the inspiration that's all that matters!   There are more details on each item on The Fashion Trap on Facebook, check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment