Thursday, April 10, 2014

What's the inspiration???

never understood the term "throw something on", clothing is a lot more than that.  People work hard at producing a garment for it to be "thrown on".  With that said, time and thought goes into the majority of my outfits.  We shall discuss the inspiration behind the past 3 looks...


The inspiration behind this look was business, I knew I had a meeting and a day party to attend but I didn't want to have to change twice.  The blazer represents the business, while the leather like pants are perfect for a club atmosphere.  Now I'm not a fan of being matchy matchy but it just all worked so well together.


The inspiration behind this looks was the top itself.  The colors of the top do appear a bit Fall-ish but I just found the brightest color in the shirt and rocked bottoms in that color, yellow would have worked as well.  The top has a waistband which I was a bit unsure about but the peasant look of it was very cute!


The inspiration for this look was 2 things, one being I put the top and leggings together as a look last year and it was just hanging in the closet, two being I promised to wear my clutches more, I've always felt like they were a night time accessory and I don't go out so this one has been sitting on the closet since last year too!  The clutch was the chic factor in this casual look.

I know life is a bit hectic at times but try to put a bit of thought in what you are presenting to the world when you step out, you never know who's watching...

Details about each item are on The Fashion Trap on Facebook, be sure to check it out and "LIKE" the page!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment